Customer Service Academy Noncredit Certificate
Noncredit Certificate | SC Program: NCR.1006
The Customer Service Academy will equip students with the ability to manage or improve many workplace issues that, if addressed, will lead to improved productivity. The topics range from conflict resolution to team building to communicating with people (both employees and customers).
This certificate is approved through the California Community College Chancellor’s Office. Upon satisfactory completion of the listed requirements and filing an application for graduation with Admissions and Records, the student’s transcript will reflect completion of this certificate.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this certificate, the student should be able to:
- List ways in which to communicate more effectively to both internal and external customers.
- Recognize conflict styles and manage conflict situations utilizing conflict resolution skills.
- List ways to maintain/change your attitude in order to provide superior customer service.
- Embrace change within organizations and apply skills to cope with change.
- Self-assess individual attitude, stress, communication style, personality style and apply skills to work with team members who possess different styles.
Required Noncredit Courses
- BSOT 320 Time & Stress Management in the Workplace (0)
- BSOT 321 Decision Making, Problem Solving, and Conflict Resolution (0)
- BSOT 322 Customer Service and Attitude in the Workplace (0)
- BSOT 323 Communication and Team Building (0)
- BSOT 324 Values, Ethics, and Organizational Change (0)
For reference only as of 2022/2023
Start Your Future at Shasta College
We are dedicated to helping you reach your educational and career goals. To begin your journey, apply for admissions today!